Enclosed Truck Service
Why choose an Enclosed Side Curtain Truck?
- The Enclosed Side Curtain truck is used for cargo that requires a flatbed, but also requires protection from the elements.
- The curtain system opens and closes effortlessly, allowing for quick loading/unloading of freight.
- Tarping a load is very time consuming, and can cause damage to parts. This is not required for an enclosed side curtain truck.
- The side curtain allows for larger loads than a traditional enclosed truck, due to the wider opening.
- Tarps do not provide 100% protection from the elements. Severe weather conditions (wind/rain/snow) can cause them to rip or loosen leaving the cargo unprotected.
- This is not an issue with an enclosed side curtain truck.